As I mentioned in my post 101 in 1001: What exactly is it? I’m changing up my book challenge a bit this time around. The list maker in me loves to put together that long list of books to read, but I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would with my last challenge. I found it tough to get through, as it was just so many books and over such a long period of time. I didn’t like feeling as though I had to pick up a certain book next, just to meet my deadline. So I’m trying something a little different.
This time I’m giving myself some themed categories – or I guess you could say several mini challenges within the challenge. For the most part I’m leaving the books blank, to be filled into each category as I go along. I still want a challenge, I just want to to try it a little bit differently.
Instead of crossing books off when they are completed (because I find that can be hard to read) I will highlight them in bold. I’ll still add my rating next to the book.
You can also find my book list on my goodreads profile,
Start date: March 25, 2015
End date: December 20, 2017
101 Books in 1001 Days
5. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah (4 of 5 stars) Amazon | Goodreads
15. Son of a Trickster by Eden Robinson (4 of 5 Stars) Amazon | Goodreads
16. The Scottish Prisoner by Diana Gabaldon (4 of 5 Stars) Amazon | Goodreads
18. Someone Like You by Brittney Sahin (3 of 5 stars) Amazon | Goodreads
19. Some Sort of Happy by Melanie Harlow (3 of 5 stars) Amazon | Goodreads
35. Little Black Dresses, Little White Lies by Laura Stampler (3 of 5 stars) Amazon | Goodreads
36. Wenjack by Joseph Boyden (5 of 5 stars) Amazon | Goodreads
37. The Girl With the Make-Believe Husband by Julia Quinn (2 of 5 stars) Amazon | Goodreads
46. The New Kid on the Block by Jack Prelutsky (5 of 5 stars) Amazon | Goodreads
58. TruthWitch by Susan Dennard (5 of 5 Stars) Amazon | Goodreads
59. Windwitch by Susan Dennard (4 of 5 Stars) Amazon | Goodreads