Well, it’s been a month and this 101 list is offically off and running. I’m going to try and keep up with my recaps every month or so, depending on how much is happening at the time. I’ve crossed a few things off in my first month, and I’ve managed to write about all of it so far!
4. Make a list of 101 Things to do with the boys this summer See the list here. This was a lot of fun to do, and both the boys helped with it. We have a lot planned for this summer!
53. Create a book challenge list of 101 books Always one of the first things to be crossed off. See it here
95. Win 10 overalls/special awards/other awards (24/10) Crazy what we have already accomplished this season at competition! I wrote about it here. And since that writing, my mini dancers have won another overall award, bringing the total to 24!
54. Finish reading all 101 books by the end of 1001 days (4/101) I’ve stopped adding these mini reviews to my usual updates, and am now giving them their own posts. If you are interested in my book challenge progress, keep checking back! My first reading recap is here.
64. Write 5 book reviews and post them on the blog (1/5) Did my first one for Running for My Life